jw06033

Remove Microsoft error with support team

Get quick support for Microsoft and its products from us. There are the different type of issues occur with Microsoft as well as its product when we used. So for removing those issues, you need customer support. We offer Microsoft support with the expert, if you need support then you can dial our toll-free number from the website and talk with our expert. Don’t hesitate to talk with us, because we are here for help you. Read more: http://www.customerservicehelpnumber.com/microsoft-support Thanks

How to troubleshoot unable to open outlook attachments?

Microsoft Outlook is the most powerful email application, which is fully loaded with amazing features and advanced functions. While it is useful, often it becomes a headache. While working on Microsoft outlook, you may experience, “unable to open outlook attachments” error. To solve this technical glitch, we are going to explain an easy process that anyone can follow correctly. Before troubleshooting the process, you should know the unexpected causes of it. In addition, you can call at outlook customer service phone number to get quick support or quality assistance.

What are the main reasons for unable to open outlook attachments?

• MS the outlook is not able to access the temporary files.
  • Your antivirus software is blocking Outlook attachments.
  • You don’t have the needed program installed on your computer system.
  • Attachment is fully corrupted.
  • There may be the possibility of some corruption in the Outlook PST file.

Effective Methods to fix unable to open outlook attachments

Method1- Use Save As

Step1- Make right-click on the attachment and click on “Save as” button

Step2- Choose a location leaving default download folder or desktop

Step3- Save attachment by giving a name. For any technical problems, you can call at Outlook customer service number to obtain instant support from trained experts.

Method 2-Clear Out Temporary Files

Step1- Make right-click on window option on the upper left corner.

Step2- In the search section, you can type %temp%, and tap on the enter button. A folder will display.

Step3- Choose all temporary files and tap on the “Delete” button.

Step4- Next, remove the items from the recycle bin

Step5- Finally, you can start the MS outlook again and attempt to open the attachment. It can work now properly. For any confusion, you can call at outlook customer service phone number to get quick support from technical experts.

Method 3- Clear out Outlook Temporary Files

Here, we are going to get easy access to the Windows registry and make some necessary changed. Therefore, you must be more careful, while creating the necessary changes. Any wrong action can produce accurate outcomes in giving shocking outcomes. You must follow the below instructions to clear out MS outlook temporary files.

Step1: -You need to click on the windows option on the upper left corner.

Step2: - In the search field, you should type reedit and tap on the “enter” button. A window will display correctly.

Step3: - Choose the edit option and visit “find” button

Step4: - Next, you have to type OutlookSecureTempFolder and begin the search option

Step5: -You will get this folder name in the next right window. Next, under the data column, you will observe a path something such as C:UsersAppDataLocal…

Step6: -Write down this path on a notepad and after that copy it rightly

Step7: -You have to click on the “windows” option and paste the path copied in the search section, and hit the “enter” button. The related folder will display correctly.

Step8: - Choose all the files in that folder and remove them fully.

Step9: - Restart your outlook account properly. Now, you can access your Outlook attachments.

With the help of these above instructions, you can call at outlook customer service number to get connected with live technical professionals to get full technical guidance or specialized help.

REF. URL: